Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Na bei~

Today morning went to school and study as usual. Last period my school van already wait me at st.mary school already. Ma Na eh caI! My van dint come and pick me. Du lan~ Then think wanna go spring forest and suddenly saw valentine, ask him how he go home? Then he said he use public bus to go home. Then i say i follow him home lor. wee heee~~ Went to the bus station and waited the bus for 20 minutes. Swt~ When the bus come, i feel so exited cause i never use bus go home de :D Saw many lenglui beside the road ar ~ wooo~ Saw them at tabuan jaya. wakaka!! Then bo chap liao ar. Valentine saw we will stop at PTPL colledge. Then, stop right there and walk home. hehe!! So fun use bus to go home~ This is not my first and my last time ar. Im gonna use when i feel i like it. quite hot the bus. OMG!!


That's all for today ~ ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment